Sunday 22 January 2012

Hooray! I've got my mojo back! :o)

Since Christmas, I've been feeling totally 'stuck'. I'm never at my best in the Winter, when it's cold and dark, but usually manage to get in the groove eventually, but not lately.

Thank goodness my muse returned to me yesterday and I started a little collage on a piece of chipboard I had in my bits and bobs box. I got it finished today and am really happy with how it turned out.  I love the photograph of the lady I used in it.  She is from a vintage Musical Theatre magazine that's just full of fabulous photos.
Now if the clouds let the sunshine through tomorrow, I can get some nice photos taken and list it in my Etsy shop, that (shame on me) has been closed since before Christmas!!!


Feeling very postive now about getting lots more done for my Etsy and Folksy shops. Now to finish my coffee and read a couple of chapters of my current read, 'The Crimson Rooms' by Katharine McMahon, it's fabulous. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment